December 16, 2012

catching up

Wow, this semester has been crazy.  Crazy and quite a bit too fast.  I had intended to blog during the semester, but it just didn't happen (obviously).  Perhaps next semester I will be true to my word.  Only time will tell!

This semester, I saw dinosaurs, ate rabbit, went ice skating, and had a lot of other strange adventures.  I've learned a lot about being responsible and a good deal about always staying whimsical at heart.  I'm super excited about the future, loving the present, and having no regrets about the past.  Even the rough things that have happened helped me get to where I am now, and I love it here.

Before I forget:  check out this store!  http://www.shannon-kelley.com/store/  It's awesome.  Really, take a look.

I have been blessed so many ways this semester: wonderful friends, inspirational classes, and great jobs.  I went away 10 of 15 weekends this semester, and each one was a grand adventure.  I went to Ohio, Indiana, Tennessee, Maryland, and around Kentucky.  A friend and I spoke at a few churches and visited special friends from Honduras.  It was fantastic to experience the hospitality of the Church during those weekends. 

So what's going on now?  My brother is coming from California tomorrow, and we will all be here together in Florida!  After that, I'm headed to St. Louis for Urbana Missions Conference (my Christmas gift from my mother).  I'm super excited, and I'll be happy to share what I learn in a blog or two! 

Next semester is my LAST ONE EVER!  Can you believe I'm almost finished with college?  I can't wait!  I'm hopefully going to have more time next semester because I have a slightly lighter class load and I'm working less hours.  This is how I plan to use that extra time:
More regular workouts
Language studying - Spanish and Creole
Blogging

Also, I will be sharing some information about the future, probably sometime soon.  So keep your eyes open for some exciting news!

Thanks for reading! 

Shelbs Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment