May 6, 2013

a whirlwind

Wow, this past week has been crazy.
I said goodbye for now to the best people I've ever known.
I took my last finals ever (and my only 4.0 semester in college)!
I saw my immediate family, as well as my Grandma and some other lovely family members.
I got in a slight car accident.  (Jessica and I may have driven into a ditch, but no biggie.)
I graduated from college.
I drove to Maryland.
I celebrated a ton.
And, after three flights, including a stop in El Salvador, I am in HONDURAS!
Yay!
I crossed a lot of things off of the bucket list this week, not the least of which is traveling to a foreign country with my best friend.

Needless to say, there are a lot of emotions I am identifying with right now.  The prevailing one is happiness, but there's a lot going on.  I am so glad to be here in Honduras, but I also really miss Haiti.  There are lots of things I could say, but I'll leave it simple for now.

I'm looking forward to all that God is going to teach me in these five weeks, and I can't wait to share it with you!  In the mean time, pray for me while I figure out what's after this beautiful time.

Love you!  And thanks again for all of the support!

I'll leave you with a picture from Saturday.


3 comments:

  1. You are fantastic! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1. Congrats on your 4.0!!!
    #2. How did you guys mangage to drive into a ditch?
    #3. Why is there only one hat in the air?
    #4. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings in Honduras! Love you a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete