April 30, 2014

mission

It's hard to stay focused in life, so here's my tip of the day.

Because I never want to live a day without remembering my purpose, I have (and constantly rewrite) a mission statement.  So I'd like to encourage you to write one for yourself, and put it on your mirror or somewhere else you'll see it every day!  Read it or say it out loud, until you have it memorized.  And then write a new one!

If anyone actually does this, I'd love to read yours!!  Here's mine.

I exist to know Love, to know Jesus.  A day without time with Jesus is a wasted day.  I have no other purpose in life than to delight in Him and in His work.  I work because I delight in Him, but He loved me when I did nothing.  All my love is for Jesus, and through Him, my heart is for this entire world and everyone in it.  May every day be a day I seek Him, know Him, and love Him more than yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment