March 5, 2014

none but Jesus

Well folks, that last blog got a bajillion more views than any others I've done, so I'd like to know if that's the kind of the thing you're more interested in reading.  I love talking to you about my life in Haiti, but sometimes I wonder if it's relevant to anyone or if anyone enjoys reading it!  So let me know your thoughts.

Onward.

I got a ukulele less than a week ago, and I'm so super in love with it.  There aren't that many songs I can play yet because it's hard to get used to all the different chords.  There are about 10 chords I've mastered, and I will continue to play songs with only those for the time being!  Haha.  I will put those in here for you to see.

One item of business before I get to the good stuff:  My YouCaring fundraiser closed on my birthday.  Unfortunately, I was about $3,000 short of my goal, which was meant to cover my ministry for the rest of 2014.  However, you can support me financially year - round by using the PayPal link here on my blog or by sending a check to my mother.  Make it out to me - Shelby Bollar - and send it to 41 Robinson Drive.  Palm Coast, FL 32164.  Cool, thanks!

Also, I'd really like to do something special with the girls on St. Patrick's Day!  If you'd like to help by sending a package, e-mail me for details!  srbollar@gmail.com


Love ya!

<3 Shelbs Magee

No comments:

Post a Comment