January 6, 2015

my 100th blog: highlights of 2014

Wow, you've all endured with me for 100 posts!  And this year, you can look forward to more posts about God, about Amsterdam, about my upcoming adventure (more to come!!), and also about culture.

But, for now, I'd like to present you with the pictures that define 2014 for me!!  =]

And you can expect a blog on Saturday, about my plans for 2015!!

This year was amazingly beautiful.  

I had great times with guests in the cafe.

I went to beautiful places like Roest.

I took care of a baby!  (And I really miss Gregory)

I saw views like this every day since June!

I saw gorgeous places in Haiti.

I took care of inspiring, fun kiddos.

I was blessed to be loved back by them.

I celebrated Christmas with lovely people!


I spent a week with my friend Hannah, before her wedding!

I biked everywhere.

I left a rose on this monument to LGBT who were persecuted in WWII.

I enjoyed long hair and my ukulele.


I was the cutest Easter Bunny.

Anne Frank's house.

I was best friends with a 2 year old.

Quincy

Add caption




A new nickname - Boby.


Emily's lovely bridal shower!

Blowing Kisses!



Visiting my mom in Florida!


Bachelorette parties!

I was baptised!

Anna Beth sent me on a crazy adventure.

I played Sardines!

I saw beautiful beaches.

I went clubbing for the first time.

I fell in love with selfies.

Me and my cousin, Jenna!

I visited friends in Lexington!

I made my own frappucinos!

I visited my friends in Bowling Green!

Some people take a smiling photo with Anne Frank... I'm actually a bit disturbed by that, but I did get a picture of her with a yellow rose that Alexandra and I left at the statue.

Birthdays are fun!

Mike's friend gave me this awesome crochet elephant!

I roadtripped with Jamie to South Carolina!

And met some otters.

I went to a really lovely wedding, of my BFF Kristen!

I moved to Amsterdam!

I hung out at Westerpark.

I worked with some awesome cleaners.

I was surprised in sweet, little ways.

I lived in an adorable room.

I destroyed a guitar!!! Yesss

I worked two minutes away from this gorgeous church!

I met people crazier than me.

I laughed until I cried.

I started cutting my own bangs.

I learned more about cooking!

I took a couch from the street.

I made friends with the loveliest people.

I worked with this awesome staff.

I was in Kristen's wedding!


I went to Harlem with these lovely ladies!

I was blessed by thoughtful people.

I organized awesome events in the hostel, and

    
I really enjoyed them myself!




I can't believe how many beautiful moments, places, and people I've known this year.  

Here's to another great year for each of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment