May 30, 2012

Success!

The lesson went great.  I was hoping to get some criticism so that I can improve for when we do the same lesson somewhere else another time, but no one could think of any way that it would have gone better!  I just love the kids at FPCH.  I might have to steal some of them if they don't have any parents.  Words are boring, so let me show you some pictures of how it all went down.

(I fixed the pictures and rotated them, but for some reason it didn't save correctly.)

Angelikah making her sunshine.


 Mirlande working.
 Walambre (sp?)



 mikaella and me with our craft =]
 group picture with the kids at fpch

adorable.


More pictures to be posted to facebook soon, if you would like to see the details of the craft stuff.  =]

4 comments:

  1. Adorable children!!!!! I'm so glad that the craft and lesson went so well! I can't wait to hear about the other lessons you get to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! You finally got to teach crafts and it looks like it was a huge success! The kids look like they're really enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete