September 6, 2013

7 things i'm glad i packed

1. Chuck, my bear in a tux.  Not only do the kids love him, but he is a present reminder of friends back home who love me and are praying for me.

2. My Cupcake Maker!  We've used it already, and it's super handy when one doesn't have an oven!

3. My Craft Stuff.  Gotta love expressing my non-artsy self through art!

4. My copy of "Oh The Places You'll Go."  Lena loves it, and I've found that every day can be summed up in a page from that book.

5. Two lightweight rugs.  They stir things up in this all tile or concrete or dirt environment.

6. Earplugs.  Besides the general Haiti noise of goats, thunderstorms, and motos; I share my room with a 3 year old.  Enough said.

7. Myself.  It's good to be here, finally! =]

2 comments:

  1. Im still sending you Cranberry pills and tolilet paper just to be safe as soon as I can! So happy for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete