September 30, 2013

super cool runnings

And to continue our series on funny movie answers with my class, "Cool Runnings."

Let me first say that the class found the Jamaican people hilarious, and it was awesome.

What did you learn from the movie?

"The Bob Sled team was a funny team."

"There is thing I can.  There is thing I can't."

"When you believe, you're here to fight."

"They are make many accident."
"Sometimes can be difficult on beginning and become easy often experiment."

"I have to work for getting what I want to be in life."

"I did learn to have in this movie, the perseverance."

"We have to fight, never give up."

"The characters in the film are fictional."

"It's forging that one become blacksmith."

1 comment:

  1. So y'all getting that bobsled team together? You too can have a funny team of blacksmiths!

    ReplyDelete